Wire transfers are a safe and reliable way to transfer funds from an account at one financial institution to an account at a different institution. Financial Institution-to-Financial Institution wire transfers travel through the Federal Reserve System.
Click on the "Transfers" tab in the blue side bar on your Online Banking home page.
- Click "Add Recipient".
- Fill in the recipient details and click "Next".
- Fill in account information and click "Create Recipient".
- Under the Transfers tab in your blue side bar click "Wire Transfer".
- Click "New Payment" and select "Domestic Wire".
- Click a subsidiary from the list and click "Next".
- Select the account that will receive the payment and click on it.
- Select an "Effective Date", you may also select "Set Schedule" to set up a recurring schedule, click "Save".
- Do one of the following:
- If you have the proper Allowed Actions enabled, click or tap "Draft" or "Approve".
- Click or tap Save.
- A confirmation message appears. Click "Close".