VISA Account Updater
Did you get a new credit or debit card number? Merchant updates couldn't get any easier, with Visa Account Updater!
With low non-variable interest rates and no annual fees, you can feel financial security in your pocket. View additional benefits on our card products here!
Lost or Stolen Card? Report your card by calling 877-302-5253.
The Visa Account Updater will provide you with a seamless transition when your Visa debit or credit card expires or is replaced. This service will automatically update the card number and/or expiration date on file if you have recurring payments set up using your Visa debit or credit card, any of your merchants that participate in this program will automatically receive your updated debit or credit card information.
No more hassle when the following events occur:
- Visa debit or credit card is reissued due to normal expiration
- Visa debit or credit card is lost or stolen
- Visa debit or credit card is compromised
As a cardholder, you can experience:
- An all-in-one account update process
- No unnecessary communication for changes with your card
- Less chance of authorization declines
- Uninterrupted service from merchants who are participating
And when your card expires or is re-issued, you won't have to update your payment information with participating merchants.
- Skip the time and hassle of re-entering or resubmitting your payment info
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
- Count on us to keep your card information secure
As of October 2, 2017, all Visa debit or credit cards will be automatically enrolled in Visa Account Updater. It's automatic – there's nothing you need to do to initiate this service. However, it is important to know that participation in Visa Account Updater does not relieve you of the obligation to ensure that merchants have your correct debit or credit card information on file. Additionally, neither Visa nor NSWC Federal Credit Union can guarantee that updates will be communicated to merchants prior to the next billing date.
If you would like to opt out of this service, please contact us at 540-663-2181 for assistance.