Online Banking enables you to transfer funds between your own NSWC FCU accounts quickly and easily.
Click on the "Funds Transfer" tab.
- Select the accounts that you wish to transfer funds "From" and "To" using the drop-down menus.
- Enter the dollar amount and date to process the transaction.
- (optional) If you wish to setup a recurring transaction, click the checkbox "Make this a recurring transaction". New input fields will appear and you will need to specify the frequency and date range for this transaction. You can choose to make this transaction "Repeat Forever" by checking the box under frequency.
- When you have finished entering all of the needed information, select "Transfer Funds".
- If successful, a screen with an overview of your transaction will appear. All funds transfers will appear in "Online Activity" whether immediate or future dated. You can view them at this time or click "Close" and review at your convenience.
You can view or cancel unprocessed transactions by accessing the Recurring Transfer tab within Online Activity.