Optimal Browser Settings for Internet Explorer
Each time you log in to our website, it evaluates whether you are using the same computer and browser you registered with us. Our site looks for our cookies (electronic markers) in your computer’s memory; if it doesn’t find them, we ask you to identify yourself again by providing a code that you receive by email or text. After your computer is registered, you shouldn’t need to provide a code again for that computer using that browser. (Note: Each time you use a public computer, you must provide a code as a security measure.)
On rare occasions, people cannot log in without registering their computer each time – even after they have registered it already. This may mean that their computer’s browser is clearing our cookies, so our web site cannot recognize the computer. If you are experiencing this, try changing the settings on your computer. Here’s how.
Set your IE10 browser (in Desktop Mode) to keep all web site cookies
- Access IE 10 in Desktop Mode.
- Browse to our website and access the login page. Make note of the address there.
- Click the gear icon then "Internet Options".
- On the Internet options window, click the "Privacy" tab.
- Notice where the slider is. Move the slider to a point that doesn't block or allow all cookies.
- Click the "Sites" button to show the "Per Site Privacy Actions" window.
- In the "Address of website" box, type our address.
- Click "Allow".
- Click "OK".
- Return to the "Privacy" tab (and return the scroll bar to its original position, if you wish). Click "OK".
- Log in to our website, selecting "Register computer for future use" when prompted. Supply the text or email code as soon as you receive it. The next time you log in, the system should not prompt you for a code. If it does, you may need to repeat these steps, adjusting the address on the "Sites" tab to match the address that appears in the address bar after you log in.
To view our website more easily in Internet Explorer 10 (Desktop Mode)
- Browse to our website in IE10.
- Press the "F12" key on your computer keyboard to display a panel at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the "Browser Mode IE10" menu and select "Internet Explorer Compatibility View".
- Close your browser to save this setting.