Member Services: Automated Phone Banking
Make transactions anytime, from any touch-tone* phone; Simplify your life with faster, easier money management...free from your credit union.
To make transactions on UNO, you enter a four to sixteen digit Authorization Code number at the start of each call. Your Authorization Code protects your accounts from unauthorized access.
Here's what you can do
- Check your account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Withdraw funds
- And more...all with no fee
You'll also enjoy these time-saving, money management advantages
- Fewer trips to the credit union, although we do love seeing you!
- Multiple transactions in one call
- Fingertip access to your accounts virtually 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Easy-to-use guide taking you through each transaction
- At-a-glance wallet card for calls away from home
- An itemized list of UNO transactions on your statement
- Complete security (UNO cannot transfer money to another person's account or send checks to another person's address)
Toll Free from any Touch-tone phone
Click here for a Call Flow Sheet
- Pressing * will return you to the previous menu
- Pressing 3* will return you to the main menu
- Pressing 7* will end your call
- Pressing 9* will allow you to login to a different member number without ending your call
- Pressing 0 will allow you to be connected to a Member Service Representative
- Press 1 to hear the next item on the list
*Touch-Tone® is a registered trademark of AT&T. Not all push-button are Touch-Tone® phones.