New Feature: Apple Watch® Integration
New Online Banking Feature
Apple Watch® Integration: Coming to a wrist near you.
We strive to give our members the latest and greatest in everything we can; that's why we are now providing Apple Watch® Integration! This way, you'll be able to see your account information (account balances, recent transactions, and more) anytime and anywhere all on your wrist.
How to set up Apple Watch® Integration on your NSWC Federal Credit Union app:
- When you're logged into online banking through your NSWC FCU mobile app, you will need to click on the "Apple Watch®" tab on the main menu located on the left side of your screen.
- This screen will give you a brief description of what the feature is and how to enable it. To activate this feature, your Apple Watch® must already be paired with your mobile device. If your watch disconnects from your mobile device, this feature will deactivate automatically and you will need to re-pair and re-activate your Apple Watch®.
- Once you activate the feature within the NSWC FCU mobile app, you will need to go into your settings under "My Watch".
- Once you are in your Apple Watch®'s settings, you will need to scroll through your available apps until you find the NSWC FCU app. Once you find the NSWC FCU app, you will need to click "Install" to the right of the app name.
- Once you install, you will now be able to turn on the option that says "Show App on Apple Watch®".