Just like all other credit unions, we want to help you become both financially educated and stable. Creating a budget can be hard, and sticking to it can be even more difficult at first. Sometimes, you may not even know where to start investing your newly saved money. We’re here to help! Take advantage of your Credit Union’s financial services and tools. Who knows? You may just become a financial mastermind by using our various financial services and tools.
Personal Financial Management Tool - Budgeting on paper is so last year. Check out our new personal financial management tool called Money Matters.
Built into your home banking, Money Matters is a free personal finance management tool with various features:
- Allows you to see all of your finances in one place, including accounts at other financial institutions
- Categorizes all transactions to show you what you’re spending and where
- Shows trends in your spending
- Allows you to set and follow budget goals by category
- Allows you to set automatic alerts so you know when you are getting close to the end of your budget in any category
- Aids in setting up an accurate and realistic budget and helps you track how well you are following your budget
You have easy access to Money Matters right inside of your Online Banking account! Just look at the main menu and click on "Money Matters" to get started.
Looking to save on insurance? TruStage™ has insurance created just for Credit Union members.
TruStage™ has been working with credit unions for over 80 years to provide insurance to members. Whether you’re looking for auto, property, life, or AD&D coverage, TruStage™ has an option for you. View their site to learn more, get quotes, and explore.
TruStage™ insurance products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC. Life insurance and AD&D insurance are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Auto and Home Insurance Program are issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Last but not least, as a Credit Union member you also have special access to Aflac® products through your account.
We have an agent just for you! Michele Payne, an Aflac® agent, is available for all NSWC Federal Credit Union members.
Contact her today to learn which insurance plan best fits your needs today!
Many of our business members are looking for ways to cut their expenses and through our relationship with Total Merchant Concepts we can help.
We are proud to partner with Total Merchant Concepts (TMC), to provide debit and credit card processing. We chose TMC because of their commitment to providing great service to our business members. Plus, they have competitive rates, low set-up costs, and monthly fees to make card processing affordable.
- Month-to-month contract
- Credit & debit card acceptance
- Affordable terminals
- Web-based virtual terminals
- Delayed or real time web authorization
- Wireless and mobile options for home-based or mobile businesses
- EMV & NFC Solutions (Chip & Pin and ApplePay)
- Electronic check processing (verification/guarantee/ACH conversion)
- Accounting and POS software options
- Compatible with most networks, registers and terminals
- Business GROWTH tools
- Non-Profit / Auction Assist
Click here to find out more about NSWC Financial Services Team and their services!