E-Services: Bill Pay
Have you ever forgotten to pay a bill? Have you ever forgotten just how many bills you had to pay on the same day? Let us help you remember with our bill pay program!
Our online banking platform gives you access to free Bill Pay Program built into your home banking platform:
- Manage all of your bills in one place
- Set up automatic payments
- Receive automatic e-notifications when your payments have been sent
- Receive bills electronically
- View a payment calendar with past, pending and future payments
- Track and manage all payments
- Payment options include single, scheduled and recurring at your chosen frequency
- View extensive payment history electronically
Your online bill pay now has eBill so you can view, pay and track bills online. And you can do it all in one secure place. When you set up eBill, you’ll receive bill summaries right on your payments dashboard. That means you can see the payment amount and due date at a glance. It only takes a few moments to set up an eBill. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to the payments dashboard and select “Set up eBill” under the payee’s name
2. Enter your login credentials for the payee’s website
3. Accept the terms and conditions and submit
When you set up eBill, it’s easy to keep track of when your bills are due.
1. You will see an “eBill due” notice on your dashboard when your payee has a new eBill
2. At this time, you can view the amount due and due date
Once an eBill is paid, you can view it in your “eBill History” for 18 months
For your convenience, here is a copy of our bill pay agreement.